Felix's Broken Wing

If you can't find a more relevant forum, use this one!
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Felix's Broken Wing

Post by George »

I saw pic's of the dead flowers covering entire yards... couldn't help but think they also paint the roads as you drive over them.
Years ago I lived near a place called Grafton. There are so many Jacaranda trees there, the sky got to look purple by reflection. :)

:bigsmurf:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm like you Zachary, and wouldn't have been able to leave something injured by the side of the road. I'm sorry you got bitten though. The cheeky little guy! He probably had quite the story to tell his "grandsquirrels". ;) Yep, lets go with the thought that he adapted and survived his horrific accident.

I've seen photos of Grafton and it is gorgeous when the Jacarandas are blooming.
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Out of all the colors I've seen in the sky, purple is not one! Reflections of beauty are quite the lovely experience, whether they are physical or spiritual. After writing that sentence I'm starting to think they are both connected... :study:

Sandy,
My goodness, was he a cheeky guy! I'm glad he bit me in a way. I don't remember the pain, I just remember starting to cry after seeing panic in my mom's expression as she went to clean my open wound. Hearing my parents talk about getting a rabies shot was the worst part about that experience!!! I never got one though... I seem to not have rabies- I guess

:loves Zach
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hearing my parents talk about getting a rabies shot was the worst part about that experience!!! I never got one though... I seem to not have rabies- I guess
Oh my goodness, Zach, I didn't even give that a thought! You made me smile though as here you are years later thinking you must not have gotten rabies. Reminded me of the fact that I'm not sure I ever got the mumps when I was a kid (We weren't vaccinated for it back then) my sister got them and was allowed of course to stay home from school. So I think it gave me ideas. ;) Mom assumed I had the mumps when I told her my jars hurt and didn't take me to the doc. :roll: sneaky child was I. :mrgreen:
Have a good week end!
xx Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.