666 is Not the Number of the Beast.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

666 is Not the Number of the Beast.

Post by inlikeflint »

666 is Not the Number of the Beast... IT'S a Revelation.
(You're going to love this.)
IT IS A TIME PROMPT!!!

I came across some videos on Youtube that have not really been noticed yet.
What is interesting to me about videos is that the person deciphering the number has concluded that it is not a number that was intended to represent evil, but to represent an awakening/revelation. (Probably the most important discovery out of the whole video.) The video is produced by an astronomer who took to decoding the 666 number up as a hobby. I was expecting the guy to predict doom and gloom, but it doesn't go there. It's pretty analytical.

The number of the beast is actually (According to the video) is 16... The number is discovered by counting the number of times beast is mentioned in the bible, the number of times a lion is mentioned in the bible... and a few other ways that seem very logical. (The king of beasts is a lion. Leo represents the lion in astronomy & and it has 16 stars... ) The video goes on to break down the riddle of the number of the beast... (I will try not to blow it for those who want to burn a few hours watching videos with a computer generated text to speech voice over.) 16 represents pope Benedict the 16th (111th pope). The video breaks down how they/he came to this conclusion by use of mathematics and how 16 is equal to 666 earth days and one hour in Heaven. (You have to watch the video to see how he arrived at this figure.) The 666 part is some sort of confirmation number after you have figured out the number of the beast. The number 666 can be attributed to many people of many times, (Nero, Hitler, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan...) The conclusion is that since it is not specific to one person the system of identifying the anti-Christ is flawed. Anyway, 666 is used as a way to check your mathematics after you have figured out the equation.

There is a point in the video where I glance the time of the video at 12:12 that says, "awakening" at the exact moment, AND at about 12:34 the video text says; The number 666 was never intended to represent evil but intended to offer up knowledge and understanding to those that are; Blessed that waiteth Dan 12:12 (And I do not think that it is intentional by the video producer.) This motivated me to share it here.

This guy worked the beastly number out to figure out what most of us on this board already sort of understand.
This IS a Correcting time, and we have come full circle. (I'm not too sure yet if the guy who has figured out the number has this part figured out.) :bana:

This is probably the best part to start watching if you don't have a lot of time to watch the videos. (Part 8.)
http://www.youtube.com/user/michael666a ... B3XezJMoKk

The last parts of the videos have been uploaded today that are part 11 (broken down into other parts.) I have only seen the two uploads that he has posted today, but I think there are supposed to be more.

:sunflower:
happyrain
Family

Re: 666 is Not the Number of the Beast.

Post by happyrain »

hi inlikeflint i wasn't going to share this but after you made a thread wanted to
someone left this on my tip the other day
i'm a waiter so it's not strange for people to write on the money
but the numbers this person left behind, for no real reason
( image gone )
in truth it could have been written previously but i still received it regardless

also i read the Daniel 12:12
"Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1335 days," (Daniel 12:12).
i wonder what one is waiting for and why 1335 days.
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I never knew about the 1335 days part... The "Thanks Bro!" comment on your tip is comedy gold though. :lol:
I've never been a bible thumper or one to take it to the point of literal interpretation. However, I do want to know what 1335 days is referring to.

Maybe I am being snowed, but it seems like I am reading into it as a time prompt, even if it is not an intention as the video creator... I just felt like the guy is on to something being that it is a number like a time prompt. It's like a time prompt from the way-back machine.

1+3+3+5 = 12...
1335/16 = 83.5
This guy is using 41.666666666666666666666666666666667 as how many years that there are in one hour of Heaven (There are 15,000 days in one 24 hour period of Heaven. He uses Lunar years which are only 360 days (1000 years on Earth to one day in Heaven) 16 = 666.666667
1335 / 2 = 667.5....
1335/ 4 = 333.75...

LOL, it's his math and his figures... I don't know how to use his figures.
I already get a time prompt so I'm deducing that this is more or less and end of the church and the beginning of spiritual awareness.
It just seemed to makes sense... I got excited... (I am totally getting prompted too.)
In the time I have posted this one of the videos have come down from part 11 so maybe he is editing... Maybe he is editing out the sweet spot that I discovered on his video was an accident that was only meant for me to receive.)

And HEY, I haven't even been drinking... :roll

inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

The guy reposted the video and omitted the Dan 12:12 reference. The word awakening doesn't even match up with 12:12 anymore.
(That just blew it for me.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnpwXAg9 ... ture=feedu
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by rhythm ranger »

U Book p182
15:14.5 Your world is called Urantia, and it is number 606 in the planetary group, or system, of Satania. This system has at present 619 inhabited worlds, and more than two hundred additional planets are evolving favorably toward becoming inhabited worlds at some future time.
I love the number 606. It is easy to pronounce and is a palindrome to boot
Are all decimal planets designated with a palindrome I fancy?

Yet further in the same paragraph we see our Grand Universe registry number
ending in 666

U Book p182
15:14.8 The grand universe number of your world, Urantia, is 5,342,482,337,666. That is the registry number on Uversa and on Paradise, your number in the catalogue of the inhabited worlds. I know the physical-sphere registry number, but it is of such an extraordinary size that it is of little practical significance to the mortal mind.
Our original Planetary Prince was a "component" of our world. He was very problematic in that unlike Lucifer and Satan, he never formally rebelled.
He succeeded. This caused a great deal of problems in that it was never done before and there was no precedence to work with as in rebellion. This descent
unlike rebellion is a kind of lawsuit for later re-installment. Like what the South did in the U.S.A in the 1800's

(All you U book readers look to see if you can find him as a rebel for I could not.)

Gabriel had a real problem on his hands with this guy and his birthright
to number 666 (nickname for the larger 5,342,482,337,666)
in the grand universe registry of planetary administation.

U book Page-394
In the event of rebellion on a system headquarters, a new sovereign is usually installed within a comparatively short time, but not so on the individual planets. They are the component units of the material creation, and creature free will is a factor in the final adjudication of all such problems
The good news is we have been blessed with Michael's bestowal which dealt with this problem once and for all.
^I^^I^:^I^^I^
Family

Re: 666... . - Caligastia, a rebellious one, indeed.

Post by 555 »

Hello Rhythm,
Our original Planetary Prince was a "component" of our world. He was very problematic in that unlike Lucifer and Satan, he never formally rebelled.
He succeeded. This caused a great deal of problems in that it was never done before and there was no precedence to work with as in rebellion. This descent
unlike rebellion is a kind of lawsuit for later re-installment. Like what the South did in the U.S.A in the 1800's

(All you U book readers look to see if you can find him as a rebel for I could not.)
You might want to look in the following paragraphs:
51:3.4 The plans for race upstepping are prepared by the Planetary Prince and his staff and are executed by Adam and Eve. And this was where your Material Son and his companion were placed at great disadvantage when they arrived on Urantia. Caligastia offered crafty and effective opposition to the Adamic mission; and notwithstanding that the Melchizedek receivers of Urantia had duly warned both Adam and Eve concerning the planetary dangers inherent in the presence of the rebellious Planetary Prince, this archrebel, by a wily stratagem, outmaneuvered the Edenic pair and entrapped them into a violation of the covenant of their trusteeship as the visible rulers of your world. The traitorous Planetary Prince did succeed in compromising your Adam and Eve, but he failed in his effort to involve them in the Lucifer rebellion.
Satan (representing Lucifer) and the rebellious Planetary Prince, Caligastia, were present with Jesus and were made fully visible to him. And this “temptation,” this final trial of human loyalty in the face of the misrepresentations of rebel personalities, had not to do with food, temple pinnacles, or presumptuous acts.
50:6.5 You should not forget that for two hundred thousand years all the worlds of Satania have rested under the spiritual ban of Norlatiadek in consequence of the Lucifer rebellion. And it will require age upon age to retrieve the resultant handicaps of sin and secession. Your world still continues to pursue an irregular and checkered career as a result of the double tragedy of a rebellious Planetary Prince and a defaulting Material Son. Even the bestowal of Christ Michael on Urantia did not immediately set aside the temporal consequences of these serious blunders in the earlier administration of the world.
All I see that Caligastia made wrong was to want to be independent from the rule of the Universal Father (which was terrible) and he wanted to expedite the development of the evolucionary races in Urantia. In the end, we did become confused and out of pace with the regularly cared planets in the system. But our "bad situation", prompted Christ Michael come to us for the incarnation bestowal, which wouldn't happen in many thousand of years, if our planet had followed the natural course.
At the end, I believed, it worked out for our good. I might be wrong about that, and I would appreciate to see a different point of view on this particular issue.

Love,

Jose
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
rhythm ranger
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by rhythm ranger »

All I see that Caligastia made wrong was to want to be independent from the rule of the Universal Father (which was terrible) and he wanted to expedite the development of the evolucionary races in Urantia.
didn't they want independence from the Bureaucracy that was speaking and acting for the Father ? Not Father himself? Wasn't Lucifer an atheist? saying the universal father was a fiction designed to give power to the elder brethren?

anyway...
I must correct the words I used. It isn't succeed it is secede

it is a legal term
se·cede
verb (used without object), -ced·ed, -ced·ing.
to withdraw formally from an alliance, federation, or association, as from a political union, a religious organization, etc.

Page-607
7. HISTORY OF THE REBELLION
The Lucifer rebellion was system wide. Thirty-seven seceding Planetary Princes swung their world administrations largely to the side of the archrebel.
^I^^I^:^I^^I^
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Flint and everybody,

I'll look into the URLs provided when I have the chance. I wonder why the fellow left out the awakening part the second time. :( Yet, perhaps the message was received by those whose eyes were to perceive it. I had a message once from a book, a complete sentence that changed my life and then when I read it again this sentence was gone. The book was the exact same book I read before, but this time after the importance of the sentence was understood for my own path, it disappeared from the book. We live in interesting times, eh? I am thinking how fortunate we are to be born in these months where we can speak out and explore our spiritual roots without fear of dangerous repercussions. Well, most of us can, anyway, and it is in this time that it is our job to further the connections and intuition from our TA. This in itself will have far reaching consequences for others and that is creating the foundation of the Correcting time. Every littler bit of wisdom and knowledge that comes from every brain and heart, helps us reach our lofty goals as we find the bridges that run between us. Perhaps it is the bridges in the end that are of most importance... not sure.

As a southern girl..growing up in the hills of Tennessee...I must say that in seceding from the United States of America...The south was branded as rebels. So seceding is related to rebelling I should think. I hold no respect for Caligastia or the Rebels of our universe..who seemed to throw the "baby out with the bathwater. They did great harm, evil deeds and not on our world alone which caused much heart ache and suffering. But I guess in these things we as humans became strong and tough, able to regroup and rebuild over and over again the frame work of civilization. I hope we get it right this time. This is definitely a time of awakening... and so once again I find myself wishing that "awakening" had not been removed from the offering Flint posted. ;) :lol:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Awakening @ 12:12 WAS the main thing that caught my attention to the whole video series the guy posted.
The other thing was that it did not seem jaded with doom and gloom.
It was one of those things that seemed perfect even though his thought/ is not perfect. They guy had discovered the meaning of the number of the beast through time...

24 hours in the day
24 letters in the Greek alphabet (Alpha Omega)
16 = Pi (Greek 16th letter)
16 kinds of mammals
16 stars in constellation of Leo
16 times the number Beast in mentioned in the bible...

Even if they guy was incorrect about his partial use of a biblical verse, I feel his attempt to solve the 666 riddle was genuine. I wish he would not have edited his video... He has yet to put up any other videos relating to what he wanted to say. (He's probably trying to be too correct.)

666 is the other half of the Yin & Yang in a circle... You can only receive up to 555 in triple numbers because the clocks only allow for 60 minutes on their face. 666-o-clock does not exist so it is kind of an abstract symbol unseen half or the time when things get dark/light... It just becomes clever how things lend themselves to interpretation... It is interesting how numbers can be related to letters as colors can be related to sound... Which, is what Issac Newton was working on in 1666 with spectral light... There is a mad sense about things that are not tangible/physical.

The relation of an evil spirit and 666 was not the intention of the thread... It was more about the riddle of the sphinx and the realization that maybe these time prompts have been around a lot longer than just past 50 years... (And how one can relate things though prompts.)