11:12?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lordyelena
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:12?

Post by lordyelena »

Hi y'all!
What the heck is the message with 11:12? Ive Always been an 11:11'er... What does this new prompt mean? I try not to get annoyed at the fact that I miss it by one minute. Lol.

Thank you!!
:loves
Best,
Lori
*While we are sleeping, angels have conversations with our souls*
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:12?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lori,

You may find this thread helpful. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

This is what that number means to George.
George wrote:
Why these variations on 11:11 -- 11:10 and 11:12? Maybe your clock is out, and that might simply be it.
For me 11:11 means "Hi!", and I'm just lobbing in to see "if you are still breathing". Oh! Great! You are still breathing!

11:12 means you were still breathing, and doing something, so we "stuffed" some info into your mind, and it will pop up when needed. Basically it's a courtesy call and warning you now have "got" something you cannot "get at" for some time.

11:10 means we want to talk with you when convenient, and I usually tell him/her, not if I've done something wrong... don't wanna know. Hah! I don't know what these (11:10 and 11:12) numbers mean to others. Maybe the same.

Of course, what it means to someone else may be something else entirely. But I suspect that what we as individuals take as the meaning will be the manner it will be used by our celestial friends.
I find it also interesting you posted this and I posted George’s meaning above in light of the Celestial message going out today. It is nice to know we will have “what is needed" when the time is right.

It’s good to see you again, Lori!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Well I got a 11:12 today. Hmmm???

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
lordyelena
Busy Bee

Post by lordyelena »

Thank you for the replies guys!! :D

George,
What a coincidence... That's very interesting that you were just 11:12'd too. Please let me know if you figure out anything different than what Sandy informed me about. Thank you!

Sandy,
Thank you so much for all of your wonderful information. I really appreciate it! It was something I ignored the first couple times, but it got to the point of not being able to ignore it. Lol.
Your information makes sense and if they are putting info in for a later date, then that's totally fine with me. :)

What was funny, is shortly after I posted this, I got an 11:11. It was as if they're like, Hello it's us, we're here! Stop worrying! Haha.

Thanks again!! :love

Best,
Lori
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

That's too funny! That also happens to me. My prompts seem to have slowed down a lot lately. Back to meditating... :bike:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
lordyelena
Busy Bee

Post by lordyelena »

Clare!
Yeah, when they die down, I always get discouraged and have a talk with them. Then, no joke, that day I'll start receiving them again. :) They're amazing and I'm so thankful for this site too.

Have a great day!!
:kiss:
Irit
Family

Post by Irit »

My prompts never go away. In fact they actually make me pay attention to what I am doing at a particular time. Sometimes when I get a prompt I actually have to say to myself...slow down there is a message here for you.

Irit
"When the Student is ready, the Teacher will appear"