Wore my 11:11 tee shirt today

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Wild River Rose
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Wore my 11:11 tee shirt today

Post by Wild River Rose »

Sandy - Maybe George has some of mine from the other side of the world LOL - I lose clothes all the time - I don't know how clothes can go missing in an apartment - But I'll be getting my things ready for work and suddenly the pair of pants I was going to wear are nowhere to be found. Maybe some of my celestial friends are having fun with me, but it's not so fun when you're in a hurry! :grrr LOL
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi WRR,
:lol: Hmmm I will keep an eye out for your clothes and send them back to you if they show up here. ;) You know, Star often spoke of her Midwayer friend called Sam who was very playful with her and used to hide things. So I certainly wouldn't rule out a few gentle pranks now and then from some of them. Often times there is a lesson behind these things though. It's great! Just like us humans, the Midwayers are so different one from another. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
November
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by November »

I bought an 11:11 t-shirt when I was visiting here regularly (awhile ago) and it got packed away with many other t-shirts when I moved. I pulled it out recently and that's what made me say, "Hey! I have to check out the Board again!"
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I bought an 11:11 t-shirt when I was visiting here regularly (awhile ago) and it got packed away with many other t-shirts when I moved. I pulled it out recently and that's what made me say, "Hey! I have to check out the Board again!"

:sunflower: That Tee shirt's still doing a good job it seems. ;) :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

It's almost better than a number prompt!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius