11:11 yet another promt!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Dragonfly
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

11:11 yet another promt!

Post by Dragonfly »

just across the local coffeeshop, and place where at times i spent hours when nothing else to, a new shop has opened. It is a hairdresser and they come from Vietnam, i was told. In a semi-dreaming state of mind i was not aware of anything else but the name of place saying with big letters on window: "drop INN" until my eyes searched and the phone number was something- eleven eleven and then something. The moment the 11:11 hit my eyes, i felt what many have felt when touched by "the eleveners" a surge of electricity and awareness go through me. It was almost, similar to when waking up, cause i was dreamy and just zoning out... knew i had todo something. So i found my mobile which was (already) taken out and took a photo of the store, across street and with focus of the clearly seen 11 11 numbers. :)

So, once anew another "touch" from Mid-wayers and just recently. Funny it should occure on a very bright day and sunny, and yet my heart is somehow cold inside due to stuff & karmically , being released and going through at present with myself.

N.B. when discovering the 11 11, it came out loud out of my mouth "wow" or something like that. Despite i wasn´t alone in that coffeeshop and room.

Blessed Be with Love `n` Light; Kwame :flower:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 yet another promt!

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kwame,
This post,in a strange way... a lesson hidden within it for all of us as we contemplate meanings... for me a reminder as I cycle through the fabric of my lives... I am not alone. Innumerable others, on this world or in the cosmic deminsions of the many realms yet to be discovered and enjoyed, are sharing my life as I share theirs. This possible simply because we are all part of the same Great Souce substance. :happy So we all gather Light in its purest sense and emmit Love as as end result. Okay as usual I am sure I am over simplifying but in a very near, dear and real sense we are all so much each other. :D
:sunny: Warmth and sunshine directed your way my friend,
Love,
Sandy
P.S. I smile as I reread your post and my response because I realize a good many pms in the past couple days between several people were coming together and creating my response. Which to some might be considered..."Where the heck did that come from and how does that pertain to what kwame was talking about???" :lol: Ah well...I'll let it stand... ;)
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Sandy thank you muchly! :sunflower:

well, i have a correction to add. Stylists place is called "cut inn" and i translate here. Original name is "klip INN". Funny thing is that inn is spelled with double n, and not i-n and is written with capitals on front window. Just thought i should make mention of this! But 11:11 however is correcto. :-)
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Great posts, Kwame and Sandy! Thank you so much!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

thank you, thank you.

well, passed a house last week and the no. 11 was twice: being above and below in smaller letters by front-door. Then just now passed a car 111, were the last numbers. Other promts too, so it seems they are becoming more frequent anew the 11:11 promtings! Or- maybe rather- i am noticing them again, and in a fresh view. :-)

Blessed Be. And merry a Weekend! :hithere
November
Family

Post by November »

I haven't been around for awhile, but I still see it. The date is advanced because it is a prepaid phone.
( site gone )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

NOVEMBER!!!!! I was just thinking about you! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Good to see you, lady, and that nice prompt photo too! How've you been? :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I liked your post Kwame :)

Also, I think I know what you mean when you say you see prompts in a "fresh view". I am prompted a lot everyday, and it's never been "old" or "routine" for me, but sometimes when I reach new understandings or progress through new experiences, they "hit" me in a new special way.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Yes, the same happens with me, Lucky! It's amazing when we get "comfortable" with our prompts, then they surprise us!

Love, Clare
November
Family

Post by November »

Sandy wrote:NOVEMBER!!!!! I was just thinking about you! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Good to see you, lady, and that nice prompt photo too! How've you been? :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy! How are you? I'm good. I've lost a job, got another; lost a computer, got another, but the prompts have continued on! Now my mother sees them ( site gone )
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hee hee..I've been through a computer myself since we spoke. :roll: And How about that! .... Now your Mom sees the 11:11 prompts! :D I love it when our family members get them and understand. 8) :bana:
Do you still have your cockatiels?
Hugs,
Sandy
Family

Post by 555 »

It happened several times already, I am prompted with devices that are under the control of other people. Like other day, I was in doubt which presence was with me as I checking something on the Net, and I was wondering if was my good friend 555 or somebody else. My client and I were about to leave for dinner and for some reason that I don't remeber, I came near to him and then I saw on a digital clock that he had put in front of him: 5:55pm. I knew immediately that my friend 555 was answering my question, saying: "It was me!" but I couldn't let go the opportunity to call the attention of my client and his daughter for the prompt, so I show it to them and add the comment: "Look, what beautiful number!"-- that was a way for me to tell my friend 555: "I got it" and at same time impress the people around about the prompt. That has happened several times already. I am prompted in the presence of other people. While I can't share with them the full significance of the prompt, I call their attention for it, hoping our friends of the 1111 midwayers group will start to prompt them too.
On a side note, sadly as it may be, my youngest son, to whom I personally introduced God in early age (he is going to be 27 on the following 18th), has told me that he doesn't believe in God. I have struggled how do deal with him. He is very prideful and if I keep arguing with him it may only cause him to solidify his position, so I have prayed and cried for him. I know it must be his decision, but I know that if God allows, our friends seraphim, midwayers and his own Adjuster can produce lots of "incidents" to confront his "atheism". So after some months struggling with this, recently I decided to ask my friends midwayers to give him lots and lots of prompts so to call his attention that something "strange" is happening and perhaps be the beginning of his coming back.
I still don't have any knowledge on how my request was taken by the midwayers, but I believe they will prompt him and I believe it ultimately will bring my son back to believe in God again. I can't accept the idea that I could spend eternity knowing that my own son wouldn't have survived. I know my Universal Father and my loving Creator Son will make anything to attract him to the Greatest Love of All. It will happen, I do believe.
If you remember, include him in your prayers. Join me in my request to our friends midwayers to prompt him. His name is Lael and he lives in Brazil.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Jose,
I believe you planted a beautiful "God seed" those long ago years with your son and it is still there...just waiting for the right time to blossom once again. As a mother of two grown sons, myself, I can certainly understand your heartache. But sometimes finding that perfected path to God is our own unique journey and takes a bit of experimentation, a sort of walking along "side streets" to test our ability to walk and think for ourselves. He still rests as he always has, in Gods hands. And the Divine Creator of All will love him whether he believes in him or not. :kiss: So please try not to fear as you allow God's outworkings to form and fashion a beautiful reunion for the two of them.

I will join you in prayer for Lael and will ask George to do the same. Love will change things...it will. ((( :happy HUGS)))
Much Love,
Sandy
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I totally agree with you, Sandy! It's hard when we think our loved ones are on a wrong path. That is where I have to let go and just pray that they find their own path, full of love.

Love, Clare
Family

Post by 555 »

Hi,

Oh, thank you very much for your spiritual support about my son.
You are awesome!
Thnaks,

Jose.
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey there Jose

Sandy is right. Everybody has a unique spiritual path and sometimes the best we can do is let them run it and pray for them. I do not know whether this is the case with your son or not, but there are often times where I notice people who say they don't believe in God but yet they believe in SOMETHING.. whether it's a "Supreme Being" or a "driving force of the Universe" or something along those lines.. it's rare that I encounter anybody who just flat out believes in NOTHING and that "we're just here" and there is no point to life.

Sometimes, the problem is not that they don't want to believe in something, they just don't want to believe in what everyone else believes or what everyone else thinks they should believe. It does not make me sigh, but it makes me smile a little inside, when someone tells me "I don't believe in God but I do believe in something" because in my heart of hearts and in my mind of minds I know that we are still talking about the same thing.

But sometimes finding that perfected path to God is our own unique journey and takes a bit of experimentation, a sort of walking along "side streets" to test our ability to walk and think for ourselves.
Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
lilaslight
Family

Post by lilaslight »

This was a right in my face prompt I got just yesterday and amazingly I had my camera with me.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Thank you so much for posting that picture, Lila! I got goosebumps when I saw it....definitely a prompt!

Love, Clare
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lila,
:sunflower: :lol: They certainly can't get much more in your face than they can with that one can they? A really good one, eh?
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
theunim
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by theunim »

Would have been fun to chat with the owner of the vehicle, to see where their inspiration for their car plate came from! :lol:
Oh, my friend,
all that you see of me
is just a shell,
and the rest belongs to love.

— Rumi

The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions. ~ Gandhi
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Thank you!

Another promt to add. In a public place a lottery ticket saying:

May 11, 2011 and 11:11 a.m. It was bought at exactly 11:11 and the 11th day in the 11th year. Just W-O-W. :hithere

with Love & Light, Kwame <3
sammy

Post by sammy »

Well very nice!!!! Ya know, I typically get a few to several prompts every day, enough that I don't bother posting about them, but I have been unusually promptless lately :cry: Feeling a little lonely. :roll: But I am sure they are tuned into what I'm typing and will surprise me soon enough!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning everybody!
That was a nice one Kwame! George and I too had a good one yesterday. We had our flat inspection last week and yesterday received the customary report in the mail. All went well but towards the end they remarked that our next scheduled inspection will most likely fall on 11/11/11. :lol: Not exactly the way I would like to spend this day. but I smiled at the lovely prompt all the same. :)

Hopefully by now, Sammy, you have been prompted out the kazoo! :finger: :bana:
Love,
Sandy
Dragonfly
Family

Post by Dragonfly »

Sammy, it will soon by yours as i am sure another prompting is on the way!

Well, went a short visit at the shopping center or mall. And the store had a section of childrens clothes, and the jerseys had the 11 number on the back, and while walking past them and them hanging on a hanger, it was very clear that the prompt was saying 11 11.. thought of my granddad and him being with me, somehow.

So Sammy, Sandy and forum. :hithere Have a Blessed Day! <3

-Love & Light- Dragonfly.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Awww! You Too Dragonfly!

LOVE!!!!
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John