So many prompts today!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

So many prompts today!

Post by Krystalshard »

Starting at 11:11 then 1:11... Then again while driving down the freeway in my car, I glanced down at the clock at 3:33 and noticed the digital read out of the song on the radio "angel". So, I un-muted the song 'Send me an Angel" by Real Life, and laughed out loud (of course!)! The engagement went on as various tasks of the day ensued: timer on the microwave just as I enter the room: 1:11, computer screen at 4;44 and so on! I am also getting my ears rung quite often as well. Can you dig it!? It's been an onslaught today!
Presence is noted.. My awareness is helping on some level. I do feel as though I have a purpose here on this planet, I have yet to "hear" the words. As long as they keep "sending me an angel", the radio may well be my form of communication at this time! I"m so excited, I look forward to every day. I am so grateful to be a part of it all.
Kudos to you all for your freely given support, and time and effort in the cause of the people, the planet and future destinations.

http://www.youtube.com/user/reallifeexperience

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: So many prompts today!

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jean,
I enjoyed your post as I too get Angel messages through song. Input is all around us once our eyes are opened to the wonders of the "unseen" universe. It just keeps getting better and better doesn't it? :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

Yes, Sandy it does!
Even was an Australian band's song, lol!
You know I feel like such a sponge soaking up all this, and absorbing the messages sent nearly daily by your list-op, through the wonderful folks who have the ability to receive them. It makes me want to give back and help move humanity forward, which seems like a generalization, but every drop of water makes the ocean, yes?
Please thank George, Geoff, and all the unseen others that make this happen. K? And thank you, for your warm welcoming heart. You rock.
Love, Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh Jean you are such a sweet heart! Thank you for the encouragement and I will definitely pass this on to the "others. And I must say, you, dear lady, are doing your part too. It is just like you said..." Every little drop of water makes the ocean." ( I love that! :sunflower: ) It's funny George and I were just talking about this yesterday. We felt a tad overwhelmed... like how in the world are we going to change anything. And yet, in reality, we don't have to change the world do we? That responsibility isn't resting soley on our own shoulders. We get to share this job with everybody out there, so everybody is "fair game"... the young man or woman bagging your groceries... the dentist drilling a hole in your tooth (ouch) the elderly lady walking past every day with her rolater...etc... The more we interact with our Source within, the greater skill we have in healing and aiding those around us. And that is what is going to heal this world... one person at a time. Makes the job seem a tad easier, huh? :lol:

Can't tell you how nice it is to see you on the board again. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy, thank you so much for those words, because sometimes I feel overwhelmed trying to "help". Then, I keep remembering to start with my own "circle".

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((Clare))))) I think you do much more for others then you realize, sis! Your loving, kind ways soothe the soul. :D
:loves
Sandy
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Hi Jean, I live in Minnesota too, in St. Paul. I've never really been in Annandale, but I've wanted to go to Clare's Well--have you heard of it? I enjoyed your post. I know how you feel, but you have to remember the ripples that each little drop in the ocean can make!

Hi Sandy and Clare! Sandy, it's fun to see your post on January 8 which hasn't occurred yet for me! The time-space continuum on a spinning planet. . .

Love, Viv
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy, thank you! Viv, so nice to see you back! I hope your family is doing well!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
vivrider
Family

Post by vivrider »

Hi Clare,

Thanks, yes, we are all doing well! Nice to see you too.

Love, Viv
Krystalshard
Family

Post by Krystalshard »

Thanks everyone, for your input.
Hello Viv, no I hadn't heard of "Clare's Well" until now, and I see it is about 8 miles south west of me. A retreat on a puddle near French Lake I see. I did some research online and found: http://www.fslf.org/page/30. Sounds nice for a country get away a la Franciscan style. This is a nice area, I just recently moved back here this fall.
Right now though, we get to observe the many inches of snow that cover everything. ;)
Best to you!
Jean