It is about the SUN

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Re: It is about the SUN

Post by wirelessguru1 »

HALLOWEEN FLARES: After two days of quiet, big sunspot 1117 is once again crackling with solar flares. Magnetic fields around the active region became unstable on Oct. 31st, unleashing a C2-class flare at 0318 UT and a C6-class flare at 0431 UT.

But it is also finally moving out!!!
The Invisible Universe!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Will the C size flares cause any "tricks or treats" on earth as does the X class variety?
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
1111:1111
Busy Bee

Post by 1111:1111 »

thanks for the update guru
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

Here is his post from another site, he just copied and pasted like Geoff said.

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&p=313204

Sounds like your preaching negative energy on my part, because if people can communicate with these beings, and you go out and say 'its just the sun' or 'midwayers are a theory' then your basically saying that all people who communicate with midwayers are theorist liars.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

..and the way I see it, you're just trying to put words in his mouth! :shock:

I also know 1111:1111 from that other 2012 site and he is a solid and genuine character...
The Invisible Universe!
Busy Bee

Jhartsock123 wrote:Here is his post from another site, he just copied and pasted like Geoff said.

Sounds like your preaching negative energy on my part, because if people can communicate with these beings, and you go out and say 'its just the sun' or 'midwayers are a theory' then your basically saying that all people who communicate with midwayers are theorist liars.
I am sorry, it was the way I worded it. I wish I was able to write what "IT" I was referring to. The IT i meant was not saying 11:11 was only about the sun. THe IT I was reffering to was a specific date that I am not allowed to post on here. I respect your opinions, and I am not saying that there is no truth to the midwayers theory, but its the truth! Almsot everything in this earth that we know is a theory, it doesn't mean it isn't truth, but we mus not create an end all be all, and rather remain open to all possibilities. If you truly knew my beleifs, you would know that they do consist of some "midwayer" beleiefs, i just dont call them midwayers. Is that such a bad thing? I apologize if I offended you and I hope that you can respect my points of views like I would yours.
Busy Bee

wirelessguru1 wrote:..and the way I see it, you're just trying to put words in his mouth! :shock:

I also know 1111:1111 from that other ** not that again ** site and he is a solid and genuine character...
Thanks wireless, means alot. Hey it's 11:11!
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

1111x2
I agree with you very much that it is important to remain open to all possibilities, without a 'be all end all'. :)
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello family,
I am once again at a loss for words and those who know me also know that doesn't happen very often. But as I am writing this, I keep hearing this silly little song in my head. "Why Can't We Be friends" by War I believe.

Sometimes it is difficult "interweaving" this mish mosh of bits of information we all accumulate that makes up our truths...our beliefs in so many ways. We choose to accept an idea that resonnates with us and as some believe, we trust that this acceptance of an idea or belief is indeed confirmation from our God within, or Higher self. But perhaps what we choose to accept or not to accept really makes no difference whatsoever in the grand eternal scheme of things. Thus the plethora of beliefs ideas, groups and religions. What is perhaps of more importance is our growing and swelling souls...bursting at its "human seams" with a desire to know the Source, the Creator of the universe better?
This 11:11 number prompt is universal and is simplicity at its finest as a welcome, an acknowledgement to look deeper into things of a spiritual nature. As we catch our first glimpse of this "other world," as our desire grows to experience more and more of this rapture, we can't help but change and in a nutshell, fellas, that is what this site stands for. It is all about getting people involved in the opening up to a side of oneself that we often skim right past in this hustle bustle world. We want the members and visitors here to find their own spiritual strengths and gifts and blessings that are within us as we all, every single one of us, have them. So this site truly isn't designed so much to look to various theories as perhaps to by pass the theories and just get to the nitty gritty... getting in touch with your God within...to try at the very least. Because even in the trying marvelous things occur) Some people find this to be very hard... some people find it rather easy and there is no knowing the "whys" or the "how comes"of this. But truly isn't that what makes each journey as unique as each person who looks up from this globe to the sky in wonder. But without a doubt, our Truth/God is waiting there... in there... when we reach a place of extreme calm... where not a single thought floats through our brains. This is a place where our existance seems wrapped up in things beyond expression, a place where all our ideas and theories that seem to make up what we see as ourselves don't seem to matter very much anymore. We realize we are a part of the golden Sun and the innumerable galaxies which make up our universe. We recognize for ourselves our own eternal roots that go so much deeper than our small human thoughts and the simple knowledge that we as young "eternal children" are accumulating.

In saying this, I must say I admire the great scientests who propagate the advances in knowledge that are happening at record pace in the scientific and medical communities but there is an aspect of each of us every bit as important that gets little serious attention and that is what, we, on this site truly wish to draw uptmost attention to. If we can cause one person to pause in their busy lives and ponder these things a little deeper, than we are doing our jobs here.

Okay enough said from this tired "oldish" lady. I love you all. :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Sandy! You are truly a beautiful human being!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I apologize 1111:1111 I'm just going through some stuff If you read my most recent thread.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

luvinlife wrote:Sandy! You are truly a beautiful human being!
this^

:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Ah, thank you Lurker and Clare! :love
Jhartsocks, all is well my friend. Today is a new day to shine. :sunny:
Hugs,
Sandy
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

BTW, here in Northern California the Sun has been feeling warmer than usual for early November. We're in the 80's right now...and it feels more like nice Spring weather than Fall since the trees are still full of leafs!
The Invisible Universe!
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

The latest and biggest solar flare from the Sun looks like a Lion or Dragon...depending on your "personal" perspective! 8)

So the "signs" are everywhere...now.
The Invisible Universe!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hey! i see the dragon/lion! i also see a ram! lol and certain parts of it looks like a butterfly or a heart with swirls fractaling into each other
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

Like I've said, the signs are everywhere and, of course, all "morphed" into the Sun, the primary energy source of the solar system... :D
The Invisible Universe!
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

That's a pretty incredible pic guru. When it was pointed out, I most definitely saw the ram and maybe a couple other things in there.

Just to clarify, "signs" of what my friend?

Love
LA<3

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

o dang the thing behind the ram is crazy! lol :mrgreen:
awesome picture =:}
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm seeing the dragon but can't for the life of me figure out where the ram is???? :lol: Gorgeous photo!
Love,
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Dearest Sandy
Slightly to the upper left of the center, one of the "swirls" kinda looks like a curling horn.

I see a butterfly now too!

This is fun :lol:

wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

LurkerAbyss wrote:Just to clarify, "signs" of what my friend?
The signs of change, transformation (morphing)... ;)
The Invisible Universe!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh okay... hmmm I think I see it now...thanks Lurker. 8)
Love,
Sandy
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

wirelessguru1 wrote:
LurkerAbyss wrote:Just to clarify, "signs" of what my friend?
The signs of change, transformation (morphing)... ;)
Makes sense. Can feel it so strongly down to the spiritual bone!

Anki
New Friend

Post by Anki »

1111:1111 wrote:
Jhartsock123 wrote:Here is his post from another site, he just copied and pasted like Geoff said.

I am sorry, it was the way I worded it. I wish I was able to write what "IT" I was referring to. The IT i meant was not saying 11:11 was only about the sun. THe IT I was reffering to was a specific date that I am not allowed to post on here. I respect your opinions, and I am not saying that there is no truth to the midwayers theory, but its the truth! Almsot everything in this earth that we know is a theory, it doesn't mean it isn't truth, but we mus not create an end all be all, and rather remain open to all possibilities. If you truly knew my beleifs, you would know that they do consist of some "midwayer" beleiefs, i just dont call them midwayers. Is that such a bad thing? I apologize if I offended you and I hope that you can respect my points of views like I would yours.
It should be an evidence to us to belive what we belive, and if we don't call it Midwayer, please don't turn the back on us! Me as well I don't call it Midwayer and I think it's very naive and "childish" if others to try to change my mind, I would not try to change others belives, I accepte that many here belives it's Midwayer, and it would be kind if we, who belives it in other ways, also could communicate here. I just have had the impression that I was not really welcomed here on this board, because I had other thaughts obut MY 1111 experiences..It's intresting to read about many peoples different 1111 experiences, and I belive that each person has his/hers own belive, I think it's a bit manipulativ to just say it's Midwayer. Why categorise and say "its Midwayer"? By the way, it's the Midwayer then another name of each persons ancestors???? Why should I call my dad Midwayer for exampel....
Don't wanted to upset anybody, I just thaught it would be possible to discuss, even if some don't call it Midwayer!

;)

Anki