I asked for a feather, and got..

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jhartsock123
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

I asked for a feather, and got..

Post by Jhartsock123 »

I asked my guardian angel to give me a feather to prove its existence about 3 days ago, and today I found a tiny feather in front of my door to my room. None of my pillows or clothing have feathers in them, It would be very easy to miss such a tiny feather like this, and for that exact moment I looked down at my feet, it was there. As soon as I spotted this little feather on my wood floor, I immediately remembered about asking for one. When I picked it up I laughed and said 'It could of been a little bigger' cause its about the size of my fingernail. This is the first time I ever received something tangible in any regards to spirituality.

Earlier today, upon waking up, I heard a female whisper my name 'Chris' in my head, and shortly after I heard a female scream inside my head, that actually echoed for a few minutes. This is the 4th different voice I've heard call my name in my sleep. Also, I read that if you imagine your guardian angel in your minds eye, that is what they look like. The first day I did that I saw a tall female with gold hair, armor, and a golden metallic headband in my mind, I think this is my guardian angel.
Last edited by Jhartsock123 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: I asked for a feather, and got..

Post by luvinlife »

Wow, that's great! I have a collection of white feathers. That is such a wonderful affirmation for you.
:bana:

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

I just love that feeling when you get when you know they were listening
Like getting a feather after asking for one or getting a text on your phone
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I'm happy your wish for a feather was granted Jhartsocks! It sounds like your angels have a good sense of humor! :D
Hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

This warms my heart and I, too, am very happy for you.

I have only got a feather a few times, albeit without asking (but well aware of others receiving such), only I was lucky enough to get them in pink, my favourite colour!

That is very interesting about hearing your name and also about the Guardian Angel taking on the form you visualize (I did not realize this). I will be honest and say that I have yet to address and directly call forth the Seraphim and "Guardian Angel" crew in my now daily "Family Gathering" despite 44 prompts EN MASSE, but your story inspires me to do such or at least give them more attention than I do.
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lurker,
You wrote:
I will be honest and say that I have yet to address and directly call forth the Seraphim and "Guardian Angel" crew in my now daily "Family Gathering" despite 44 prompts EN MASSE, but your story inspires me to do such or at least give them more attention than I do.
They are there whether you call them in or not... ;) (part of their job description. :lol: ) A long time ago I was at a college graduation and as is often the case the stadium was jam packed with family friends and well wishers. In this somewhat stifling atmoshere I suddenly became aware of the vast number of Angels about. Each there with their own charges and enjoying the joyful atmosphere. Man, there was a lot of chattering going on...and I'm not just thinking human here. :D They truly love being a part of our days! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Thanks Sandy. Yeah, I know they're always there, which is why I kind of feel bad because I just haven't really "acknowledged" them very much. And go figure, after dropping that post and making it a point to start paying them more mind, I've had a double dose of the 4's all day long and feel closer with them already! :D

Lovey dovey
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe