This morning!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
bairnr
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

This morning!

Post by bairnr »

As I was in the kitchen this morning making soup for dinner, my door bell rings - now this might not seems strange - but my door bell has not had batteries in it for several months now! I happened to notice the time on the cooker display 11:11, my dogs come running into the house and straight through to the living room and sit and watch the door. The youngest (who is four months and very timid) comes running behind me cowering as though someone has just come into the house - this is what she commenly does when someone comes in.

Is this someone trying to make their presence known to me? If so how do I know how to interept it? What do they want or do I have to do something?

Advice greatly appreciated as I'm fairly new to all of this.

Gill
happyrain
Family

Re: This morning!

Post by happyrain »

wow that's really interesting

i hope you find what you're looking for

welcome to the forums
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
LolaandLight
Family

Post by LolaandLight »

I would say that an entity has made their arrival known. They may have foreseen that you would be coming to this sight to gain understanding. The first thing I think you should do is acknowledge their presence. They rang the doorbell, so treat them like a guest that has come to your home. I would even go so far as to prepare a plate for them at the table when you eat. Talk to them and tell them what is on your mind, particularly anything that has been worrying you lately. Is there some change in your life that you have been wishing for? Let them know that you want to correspond with them, talk to them, will accept their guidance. Pray and give thanks for this blessing and meditate asking God to allow you to be able to communicate with His messenger.

Bless you and I hope you are able to achieve what it destined for you. :loves
Lola
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Gill,

I smiled when I read your post because it reminded me of a similar story, one that happened to Geoff when George came to his house for the first time. His door bell hadn't worked for some time... wasn't even hooked up I think...and shortly after George arrived the door bell began ringing. George told Geoff no worries, it was just the Midwayers making themselves known. In your case too they are most likely saying hello, an introduction of sorts... and they are prompting you because you have something... perhaps a skill, a gift, an attitude, or maybe a job that is beneficial in their business of lightening our troubled world. In other words, they would probably like to work along side you in some way. If and when you feel comfortable with this idea then the place to begin is some type of gentle meditation. But there is absolutely no hurry and in fact, we all can make a difference in just exercising a loving, patient and caring attitude as we go about our daily affairs.

Here are a few URLs you may find helpful as you search for answers.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

Welcome to the message board Gill. I look forward to hearing more of your posts.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ahleisha
New Friend

Post by ahleisha »

Hi I am new to this site and not sure how to post a new topic...so I'm just going to throw this out there...

For the last 2 nights now between 3 & 4 in the morning my smoke detector has been going off the first night twice, this morning once...now my smoke detector is hard wired and there are no batteries. I've looked through my apartment and there has been no possible thing that could have set it off. I have looked through the internet and found that most people say it's either an angel/spirit/midwayer. It doesn't really freak me out (but is quite shocking to wake up too!) since I've had odd occurances around me all my life. But it is scaring my fiance & 7 year old daughter. I'm just curious what I should do? Or say? I know whatever it is won't harm me. But I also was recently baptized as a christian would this have anything to do with it? Not to sure....would just like some opinions from others :) thank you!

:loves Alicia
alicia
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Alicia,

Welcome.

I don't think the issue of being "baptised" or "as a Christian" are relevant, but it is very possible that the fact you are displaying some serious interest in the broad subject of "spirituality" that could be a trigger. These guys are not into religion, but that said, they support us just where we are, and what choices we make.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

bairnr wrote:As I was in the kitchen this morning making soup for dinner, my door bell rings - now this might not seems strange - but my door bell has not had batteries in it for several months now!
Dear Gill,

I missed this post, but I have had the same thing - a door bell that would not work that suddenly rang, and it was when ABC22 wanted to come in. It is probably a good idea to tel them that if they have your highest interests at heart, that they are welcome to enter.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.