My 11:11 experience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
indigostar09
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My 11:11 experience

Post by indigostar09 »

Hello! I'm KC, 16 years old. I'm new to your site.

I started seeing it for a few months already. I first saw it the clock of my cellphone last year. it was 11: 11 am. i said: "cool, 11:11" and just ignored it thinking it was just an coincidence. then after that, i started seeing it few times a month on my cellphone and on my computer clock. so it started to freak me out. then a friend to me about this 11: 11 phenomenon. she said i can accept it or not. so i accepted it. after that, it's starting to get frequent like every other day or so and lately, i'm starting to see times with :11 on it frequently. but aside from that i'm only seeing 11:11 and nothing more. also sometimes when it strikes 11, i start to have a weird feeling. i don't really know if there a connection but i just don't know why i get that feeling.

I just want to know your insights and comments about my experience. thank you. :)
JM
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: My 11:11 experience

Post by JM »

Hi KC!

Wellcome aboard! ;)
Those experiences you had are not coincidences, they are product of celestial beings trying to get your attention, in order to you to live a more spiritual life, to discover who you really are. In fact your friend was right, you have the choice to ignore it or accept it, it seems you acceped it, and came to the right place.
Fell free to read the FAQ and get additional info.

Peace,
John
"Wherever you are I Am with you."
"Let Me go at the front to illuminate your path."
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI KC!

Welcome to the board! Yup, the best place to start is the FAQ's, TONS of good info there!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi KC,

It's great to meet you and hear of your early 11:11 experiences. It will be interesting to see how it changes as time goes on. People often start seeing particular midwayer prompt numbers such as 22's (Chief Bzutu) and 33's Midwayer Mathew among others soon after arriving. These "guys are absolutely amazing and the best friends any human can ask for. That "weird feeling" you experience upon receiving a number prompt is a great sign...a definite feeling of connection of sorts. It just keeps getting better too. :thumright:

Welcome to this friendly place, KC!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Welcome from me too, KC!!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
StandardProspect
Busy Bee

Post by StandardProspect »

Welcome! You posted at 9:44 which is a prompt I get everyday. I love seeng the number prompts, I too sometimes get prompted to see 11:00.
If it's good or if it's fortune I can't tell, but pieces
come together for some reason just as well.