Progression prompt.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Progression prompt.

Post by brianm »

My youngest Son (in his 20's) has been suffering with a psychological disorder for a while now with he and us, his parents, struggling along without much headway to speak of in the healing department.
A couple of nights ago, I suggested to him that he pray to God for protection before trying to sleep at night, which has been a huge problem for him throughout his struggle with paranoia. He did, and slept quite soundly that night.
The following day, I was driving him to an appointment with his doctor when I glanced to the side to see an address reading 123. Beside it, was another numerical notation of some sort reading 45. I took this sighting to mean "progression" or "headway" (as I've noted in other posts here) and thought I'd mention it here because if not for having joined this forum, giving me a keener sense of spirituality, I would not have told him to pray to God in the first place.
A couple of other prompts later in the day as well, such as exactly 11 peaches in a bag from the store etc..

I am so very thankful for having found this place!!! And I'm still just a newbie with so much to learn....... I can't imagine what the future holds.
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Chrystalchild »

Dear brianm!

Welcome to the Board full of loving people! :hithere
Nice that you have found us!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful quote. I believe it gives us all just so much strength went being prompted...just to know that we are not alone.
I am so very thankful for having found this place!!! And I'm still just a newbie with so much to learn....... I can't imagine what the future holds.
Yeah! We are all newbies and sometimes i wonder where to start with the things i still have to learn.

I wish you and your family much love, patience and piece and a wonderful journey when you experience more about spirituality :D

God bless!
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Brian,

We are at a time when amazing spiritual healings can be achieved. There are a few reasons for this, but one is the presence in VAST numbers of very skilled angelic healers. So ask and ask.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
peacockplume
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by peacockplume »

Welcome to the mb Brian,,,

I'm glad you 'saw' the connection after suggesting your son to pray...

Have you asked for him to be put on the Healing List....there's a forum for it....and I know alot of miracles that have occurred...

Glad to see you here...

blessings
pp
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.