hi i am nu

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pinky
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

hi i am nu

Post by pinky »

Hi my name in Allison... i noticed this going on for about a year... but didnt really think much about it... Then while studying chakra healing i stumbled onto info about 1111.... thought about it for a couple of mins then just thinking i am crazy i dismissed the thought... until friday.... i am a shirt presser at a drycleaners and my press froze and the counter read 111 meaning i have pressed 111 shirts... after that i paid my cell phone bill on the phone and the confirmation number started in 111 then saturday nite i went and got jack in the box.... put it on my card and didnt even notice until i got home that the total i paid was 1111... and now going back it was also the day of my fathers memorial.... 111107 the day b4 my bday 1112... in fact ever since my fathers suicide i have changed my life alot.... i alway say tht losing him brought me closer to myself.... I am scaried to be one of the 1111ers... i am scaried tht i am a bit too much like my father... be had schizophrenia... ne ways since his death i left an abusive relatetionship and have been studying transpersonal psychology, metaphysical healing, reincarntion... i am a jung lover as well... i am a single mom and i love the studying my lsd and dmt on the mind.... right now i am reading dmt the spirit molecule.... i dont even knw if i am in the right place... i dont really believe in angels.... but i do believe in spirit guides.... well ne ways sry bout the rambling and how sloppy my writing is... i guess i just wanted to get it out... so am i crazy like my dad?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: hi i am nu

Post by Geoff »

pinky wrote:... I am scaried to be one of the 1111ers... i am scaried tht i am a bit too much like my father... be had schizophrenia...
Dear Alison,

Welcome.

Do not be scared of 1111. In fact while we call the 1,111 angels, they are really guides, but it makes most folks happier ro hear us call them angels.

If you have schizophrenia, then of course you need professional treatment, but either way, the 1,111 are going to do their best to help you. It sounds like you have taken some good steps already.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
pinky
New Friend

Post by pinky »

no i dont its just big fear... one of the bestest since i found out about my dads illmess... i dont hear voices... just still dont really understand this whole thing... i am a bit shell shocked maybe... and thx for the welcome.... wht do i do now? where do i go from here?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

pinky wrote:n... wht do i do now? where do i go from here?
Dear Alison,

Its a wake up call. That means we are not alone in the universe, the universe is benevolent, and we need to change this world, starting with each one of us.

Try the threads in the first forum. It is generally recommended that folks meditate to achieve contact with celestials, but I would rather George answer in your case. If you do have schizophrenia then that may not be advised. Certainly telling most professionals in psychology or psychiatry that you hear voices, with a history of schizophrenia will be a bad thing, IMHO.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
pinky
New Friend

Post by pinky »

no i dont..... i an not mentally ill... it is my biggest fear.... but i only have a 28% chance of getting it... my father had it... as i said i DO NOT hear things.... i am sain... or as sain as neone can be... agghhh.... neways i do meditate... and i am going to be embarking on a nu chakra balancing diet....
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Hi, Pinky.

I'm new as well and also quite baffled by all of this. I think if we go slow and just keep asking these kind folks questions as they come to mind we should do very well here :D
I couldn't believe that a site like this existed either! For years I've been
under the impression that I was the only one....... how very wrong I was LOL!!!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Allison, and a warm welcome to you lady!
Well first of all, I am sorry that you have experienced something as painful as the suicide of your Father.
You wrote:
in fact ever since my fathers suicide i have changed my life alot.... i alway say tht losing him brought me closer to myself....

You sound like an amazing young woman. It is a testament to your inner mettle that you find something positive that has occured as an after effect of what you have gone through.

You are discovering some interesting areas of study with the metaphysical healing...etc...interesting spiritual doors may open for you some day and it is possible that maybe it is one of the reasons you are being prompted... since the Midwayers know what each of us are capable of and often we have something we can contribute to make this world better for others and ourselves as well.
I guess over the past few years what has amazed me the most is the changes within me and the wonders I know are possible now. It is sort of like seeing the world now in color instead of black and white. There are so many incredible beings around us. And these "guys' are loving and caring and would never hurt or misdirect us.
Getting to know them and wondering what amazing new wonder I will experience next...well..it makes it fun to wake up in the morning......and in the process I have learned a lot more about the inner me.
But it isn't something to enter lightly or simply because one is curious. If you are fearful don't push it, rather just relax and read some of the information. Get to know the people who frequent this site. There is no time table as we are all individuals and progress at our own rate and often, as we choose. We never push anyone to do something they are uncomfortable with. So please take your time and simply get to know us.

I will say that it will be hard to find a more caring group of people than you will find here on this board and that in itself is nice when life seems a bit out of control.
Anyway, Allison it is very nice to meet you and I hope that you will feel comfortable posting here and continue to share you thoughts with us.
Love,
Sandy
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Dearest Allison, like you I too only recently began seeing the prompts less than a year ago, and in that short span of time I recall being everything from skeptical to totally PO’d, at the time prompts, because they would not let me sleep all night, to being totally in awe of their strange ability to facilitate an awakening within each one of us. That is, those who are willing to take the time to actually get to know their meanings.
I wonder, what if you were to try thinking about the number prompts in a whole new light? You’ve stated you are a single mom. So when your child cries for your attention do you see to her needs? Or do you get scared or frustrated and brush her aside? Of course you don’t. As I am thinking, I see that as how the Midwayer prompts work. The Midwayers have stated over and again that they are here for our benefit, but it is a twofold, mutual benefit. We are told we begin to grow a Spiritual spark, a divine Light that already dwells within each of us as we begin to acknowledge the Midwayers and the prompts by relaxing our mind and allowing our self to be lead toward a better, more spiritual future. Their way of leading us, since they exist on a higher plane, or frequency, is by way of numbers. And, when we progress forward, our Midwayer cousins also progress forward. You know, like getting a raise at work. Although at the beginning I expect it is something more like an extended coffee break.
We already know, thanks to the efforts of George, Sandy, Geoff, and a handful of others who have already been where you, Brianm, and many others, me included, are right now, that each set of number prompts carries a special, Universal significance.
As you become more comfortable with the time prompts you may also come to understand that each of the numbers you chance to see during any given day is like a Midwayer spiritual ((((hug)))). Who doesn’t like hugs? I mean besides mean people?

For me, personally, 1111 is just a Spiritual wink.
111gives me the heads up to Pay Attention, something important is about to happen, or, maybe just has.
222 is like hearing the lyrics to the song (I’m not gonna let it bother me tonight! No, no…)
333 is them telling me they are in control like, here comes the cavalry!
444 is like a warm fuzzy. Patience and persistence has paid off, here’s comes your reward. It is Always good.
555 signifies change. Not bad, not good, just change. How we handle it determines the outcome.
Huhh, I can’t recall ever getting a 666. ???
I get 777 a Lot, and always remember to say thanks for the pat on the back.
I got a lot of 8’s when I knew my last relationship was ending, and also seem to when contemplating doing something that might not be good for my body, like midnight snacks. I see them and usually say something like “Yeah I know, put it back!” But, not trip 888’s.
999! If I had a nickel for every time I have seen a 999! I saw loads of them while trying to decide to join the MB. Like telling me “Stop wasting time! Get to work!
1010, 0101, 1001, I think these are what I see when I want to take a breather. Like telling me to relax, get your thoughts together, then back to work!

I’m just now getting into number associations, for instance, 9:44. What I saw last night when our dear friend Jody arrived. To me it represented something along the lines of ‘a meeting of the minds,’ a Spiritual connection about to take place, but I’m still working on it, and the rest of the number multiples and associations too.

I believe, and this is only MHO, that when we meditate, meditate, meditate, we lower our brain activity, same as happens while dreaming, to a place where everything we have learned, everything that has become so ingrained in our minds thus far during our short time here, is supplanted with new information, better information, which given the chance, can lead us into a better way of looking at life. That information is brought to mind whenever we see a number prompt. Basically, or as I understand, all of the work has already been done for us. All that is left is for us is to learn, and Play with the number prompts. Get a feel for the numbers, experiment with the different multiples and how they are affecting us at the times we are seeing them. I personally think they, the time prompts, are here, among other things, to upgrade our brains, to change the way we process information on a daily basis. And, by the way, it doesn’t matter what you and I believe about angels, Angels are real, they are here, among us, and they will continue, as they always have, to do their jobs and exercise their special gifts to effect good as they are able, no matter what our finite minds allow, or won’t allow, us to believe. Same as the Universe, it keeps turning, and turning, no matter what we know or think about it. But that’s just MHO.

If this helps in some small way to make you fell less fearful of the number prompts, then this has turned out to be a great day indeed.

Peace be with you.
Love, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Pinky!! You wrote about being scared of going down the path of your father and how the prompts could signal that path but I see it as a bit different. For some reason, probably only known between you and them, they chose YOU to be able to receive prompts and ultimatley come in contact with them if YOU choose to, because you are not like your father as far as the schizophrenia goes, and you have a much different path ahead of you.

Hey John I love what you wrote about what the different numbers mean to you. Its funny to me that for the most part even though you may use different defintions for the numbers as I do the meaning for each series is exactly the same as mine. I would like to add some more prompts to your list:

122 - Say Hello to the good Chief ABC22
808 - Say Hello to Dr. Mendoza
1234 - Progression of your current path or thoughts or whatever
1221 - To me it means the Chief again but who knows. I am just always drawn to this number.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

AJ, that is great! Maybe we need to keep this going. If not on this thread then maybe on another. :thumleft:

And, btw, Pinky, Love your page. A little dark, a little not, but all you. I'm not much on poetry, my mind sometimes doesn't get it, but the music you chose... :thumleft: :thumright:

Scared of being an 1111'er? I hope that'll change once you get used to feeling very Loved. It's infectious! :shock: :lol:

Love, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
~*Star_Struck*~

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi, just to add something too :D

For me:

:11 is a hello, a pat on the back, a friendly greeting.
:33 the ascended masters are nearby
:44 pure love, a hug from the angels
:37 midwayer sam is with me
:55 buckle seatbelts! A life change could be approaching
12:34 or 1:23 progress!
11:10 angels would like to speak with me
11:12 some information has just been given to me

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

That is it exactly Star. Reference material is goooood! :D

And I stand corrected...Received my first 606 last evening. My first celestial finger shaking... :oops: :salut: This is sooo cool.
Love All...

pinky
New Friend

Post by pinky »

thank you all so very much... I am starting not to be scared nemore.... I just dont think i shud tell neone about this in my normal life.... It is kinda odd... my whole life seams to be leading up to 1 point....everything....maybe this is it.... maybe i do have a purpose.... maybe this is all planned... or idk.... last nite started eatting peanut butter out of the jar(i always sleep eat) whn i came to i was in my kitch with a spoon in the jar.... looked at the clock....333.... neways thank you all sooooo much
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome from me too Pinky! You wrote:
I just dont think i shud tell neone about this in my normal life
Haha, I felt like that, now this is my normal life and the other one not!
Each day whether prompted or not, I try to help somebody....anybody!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra