Hello all. I'm new here and am shocked to have found this !!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
brianm
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Hello all. I'm new here and am shocked to have found this !!

Post by brianm »

Just to introduce myself:

I have been seeing 11:11's for quite a long while now and have been baffled by it. All sorts of 11:11's and some single 11's in existing numbers such as my sin (when added up) for example. As you may imagine, I have a boat-load of questions and hope to find their answers here...... very excited to have found this site!!!

To start off, has anyone here had the experience of waking in the morning to find rust coloured stains on their hands and nowhere else? My wife and I have had this happen for years now and still have no clue as to why. Anyone???

Thanks in advance, Brianm
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Brian,

Welcome. The place to read up, is the first forum, called FAQs.

As to rust coloured stains, no I have never heard of that. Sounds like some sort of sleepwalking project you guys are working on?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Thanks for the warm welcome, Geoff. I have read the "FAQ's" forum and will refer back to it from time to time, no doubt.

As for my stained hands mystery, I only ask beacause this has been happening (as have the 11:11 sightings) for a long while now and I was curious if the two might somehow have a connection of some sort.
You haven't heard of this sort of thing before and it would seem that no-one else (so far) here has either which is a disappointment because I was hoping to maybe get answers for both mysteries here. Rats!

Anyhow, I've had a quick look around here and it would seem that I have a LOT of reading ahead of me. Very worth-while reading.
I hope to make some good friends here as well.

Thanks again, Brian.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Brian,
Welcome new friend! I must admit that I haven't heard about the rust colored stains before...but that doesn't mean that someone else won't come along who has or has experienced something similar. It's all good... :D
Look forward to hearing more from you and what you discover.
Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Brian! :hithere

Welcome to this loving place! :loves Filled with loving souls....

God Bless You on Your Journey! :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: Hello all. I'm new here and am shocked to have found thi

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

brianm wrote:To start off, has anyone here had the experience of waking in the morning to find rust coloured stains on their hands and nowhere else? My wife and I have had this happen for years now and still have no clue as to why. Anyone???
I get that, but i think it's because of my smoking :lol: :oops:

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Thanks, Star Struck but these stains are more like if you've grabbed a sponge or rag along with splatters.
No worries....... I've found a couple of people elsewhere with the same mystery.
Anyhow, I don't believe this topic is relevant to this site and will stick with 11:11 issues from now on :thumleft: That's enough for any forum LOL!
Last edited by brianm on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

hello and welcome brianm :D

nice fish you caught !! bet he was quite tastey too eh ? :D

i hope you find the answer to your hand situation.....please let us know if you find one.

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello & welcome from me too Brian! Nice fish! Unlike my husband, who used to get tangled in the line and once hooked my finger as he flung the line back. Another time he fell in on a windy day, lol! He caught a dog fish shark once and was going to have him for supper, but while he was showering, I grabbed the bucket it was in and took him back home, lol!

Went on a bit there, sorry! Petra x
ॐ LOVE Petra
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Thanks, Blue Nova and Petra :D

That was a very nice Rainbow trout I caught last Fall in the Cariboo region of my province (B. C.) here in Canada. Yes, they are delicious... especially over a fire, skin-side down. YUM! Going again this Fall. Absolutely gorgeous place to be!
(We've had the stains up there too, BTW)

Getting back to 11's....... I had two more prompts today and am starting to try to make it known to "them" that I've gotten the prompts in my own clumsy way lol. Nothing beyond that so far yet ...........
Guess I've got a LOT more reading to do here before I get anything of a practical or otherwise meaningful way. Here's hoping :thumright:
I do intend to do more reading here and expect to find out for myself, but can anyone point me to an incident where something concrete has happened through contact from one of our prompts? Should I be looking closer at my daily life to maybe realize a prompt having made a change/difference?
Sorry, all....... I am new to taking this seriously and I did warn that I'd have loads of questions LOL :roll:

Cheers, Brian.
~*Star_Struck*~

can anyone point me to an incident where something concrete

Welcome Brian! :D I have always wanted to visit beautiful Canada!
brianm wrote:can anyone point me to an incident where something concrete has happened through contact from one of our prompts? Should I be looking closer at my daily life to maybe realize a prompt having made a change/difference?
Sorry, all....... I am new to taking this seriously and I did warn that I'd have loads of questions
Prompts always make a difference to me, they are reassuring, friendly, and make me feel comforted at my lowest moments. They have given me much consolation over the years. It is something very special, and i'm sure that if you sit quietly and really be still, you will feel their love in your heart, as i do.

If you're talking about more physical things, well ive had a few tricks played on me over the years. The one thing that springs to mind though, was when i was having horrible problems with my dad and was being tossed out.. i was so stressed because i could not find anywhere to live within my budget and i had less than a week to find someplace to live. Anyhoo, i decided to go through the newspaper looking for someplace to live, stumbled across ad number 11, which was for a 2 bedroom flat.. the phone number ended in 1111 and it was apartment number 11. I felt drawn to it.. i knew instantly that it was for me, and i've been happy here ever since. I've never doubted that my angels found me my apartment.

Never stop asking questions, we are all here to learn and progress together. :loves

Petra Wilson wrote:Hello & welcome from me too Brian! Nice fish! Unlike my husband, who used to get tangled in the line and once hooked my finger as he flung the line back. Another time he fell in on a windy day, lol! He caught a dog fish shark once and was going to have him for supper, but while he was showering, I grabbed the bucket it was in and took him back home, lol!

Went on a bit there, sorry! Petra x
:lol: You are so funny Pet. :love I love your stories.

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Brian,
While the prompts often make some kind of emotional change in us...they are not generally what I would classify as miraculous in themselves. It isn't so much the numbers that are important as what we do with seeing the numbers... They are a rudimentary or beginning form of communication. And with daily meditation, stillness, sincere seeking...things seem to change for us. We become more compassionate, kind, caring for others and what happens in the world. We develop a desire to help and a confidence that no matter what is happening we will manage and help others manage as well. We discover answers to mysteries within ourselves and discover there is much more to us then meets the eye. We see spiritual wonders within and without and participate in spirit healings if we are so inclined. We can walk with spirit beings as old as the planet and then some… and all of this with a such small price from us... an open heart and dedication to the practices that open the spiritual doors.
I do intend to do more reading here and expect to find out for myself, but can anyone point me to an incident where something concrete has happened through contact from one of our prompts?
One of my own most meaningful prompt stories and one I have told many times, occurred the first day I was ever prompted. It came a few weeks after I had found my way here while searching for more information about Midwayers. (not the prompts) But I was intrigued and began reading and pondering what was being said. I like to discover things for myself and take nobody’s word for anything. But I wanted so badly for this to be real and be prompted and be a part of all this.
I was beginning to feel a little left out until this one day when I began seeing 7:11 everywhere I looked. 7:11 is my birthdate and very noticeable to me even though it certainly wasn’t my special day. Later that evening after I watched a movie where I once again was treated to my birth prompt, I lay in a semi conscious state on the couch. All of a sudden I heard a very loud HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! in my ear! I jumped quickly to my feet but no one was there! It was then I knew that indeed I was being prompted by our friends…but they weren’t finished with me yet. As I shut the light off to my aquarium I once again felt saddened by the poor state of my large yellow female Parrot fish. She had had developed a horrible blockage in her "egg laying equipment" and it had been badly swollen and red for months now. I had been pouring fish antibiotics into the tank but nothing I did made any difference and I was at a loss to what I could further do to help her.

The next morning I woke up and as usual turned on the aquarium light which immediately highlighted a fish that showed absolutely no wound... no swelling... no violet red discoloration. She was completely healed just like that and I knew without a shadow of a doubt that our midwayer friends had been with me the night before. I had been blessed with confirmation of my prompt but even more importantly with relief for my fish. She was finally relieved of discomfort and almost as if nothing before had happened was soon busily laying eggs again and making life throughly uncomfortable for her smaller male partner. :wink:

Okay sorry about the long drawn out length of this…but I've never been good at condensing... :oops: Take care Brian and I hope you too are treated to something that makes you smile with pure delight.
Love,
Sandy
~*Star_Struck*~

Sandy, that was beautiful :love :cheers: How wonderful that your parrot fish was healed.. that made me smile too. :D

Love
Star
Do dreams come true?
Through my rear view.