Freaked Out!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
cymru54
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Freaked Out!

Post by cymru54 »

I can not believe this! I thought there was something wrong with me. I have been seeing 11:11 for sometime now and it's getting more frequent. I was trying to think what it meant. I have always thought that I have some pychic abilities and I was getting scared thinking maybe this is the time of someone or my death. I couldn't think what else this was...I guess I watch too many horror movies...haha.
So on a lark, I thought well why not google it, not ever expecting something like this! This is completely blowing my mind, I'm not going crazy, there are others like me. Now I feel so much better since it is all making sense.
I became interested in Buddhism a few years ago after listening to the Dalai Lama, and how contented and happy he is. I studied and went to meditation classes. It was after that, that I started noticing the 11:11.
Yesterday my father out of the blue gave me an Angel keychain and he is by no means religious, he got it as a gift for supporting a charity.
I do know how to meditate but in the Buddhist religion you are suppose to completely clear your mind of everything and try not to let any thoughts enter it.
I would like to see if I can channel them, should I let the thoughts enter?
Another thing does my being a Buddhist, yet I still believe in God and Christ hinder the Angels?
"With Our Thoughts We Make the World"
-Buddha
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

Funny, the 11:11 prompts become more frequent after I had read "The Secret", which talks bout the law of attraction, and decided too look more into Buddhism myself, since I always found it interesting and had recently been introduced to many Buddhists. What a loving, wise, peaceful, concept Buddhism is! Anyway, I'm new here myself so I too am in the process of discovering my own answers but the people on this site are all lovely, friendly and rather helpful. So welcome Cymru54!

Peace, love, and blessings,
Sleepyhead
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
cymru54
New Friend

Thanks

Post by cymru54 »

Thanks for the reply. Yes I read "The Secret" as well.
I have been reading about the "Midway creatures" I don't know if I can believe that they are from another planet. I was just wondering where they get all this information??
"With Our Thoughts We Make the World"
-Buddha
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Thanks

Post by Geoff »

cymru54 wrote:Thanks for the reply. Yes I read "The Secret" as well.
I have been reading about the "Midway creatures" I don't know if I can believe that they are from another planet.
Dear cymru54,

Welcome. There seems to be some confusion. The 1,111 are from this planet. It is true, that there are midwayers on other planets, and many are here to help us, but the 1,111 started life here.
cymru54 wrote: I was just wondering where they get all this information??
In short the process is called channeling, or receiving. The stuff John Edward does, except he talks only to dead humans. The Urantia book is the biggest source, but the existence of the midwayers was independently confirmed by Courtney Brown using a different technique (well a bit different) called remote viewing. However George himself has talked to these guys for 60 years, and we don't know of another human on the planet with that length of exposure.
cymru54 wrote: Another thing does my being a Buddhist, yet I still believe in God and Christ hinder the Angels?
Angels don't care too much what you believe. But they are very interested if you are prepared to listen to what they will tell you.
cymru54 wrote:I do know how to meditate but in the Buddhist religion you are suppose to completely clear your mind of everything and try not to let any thoughts enter it.
I would like to see if I can channel them, should I let the thoughts enter?
Its very similar, with two big differences. You must meditate with intention, and then, while dismissing what you recognise as your thoughts, be open to a conversation that could ensue with someone else. I have been waiting to post some guidelines.

They are here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=15095

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

A warm hello to you cymru54, :hithere

Glad you googled and found your way here. It sounds like Geoff did an excellent job answering your initial questions.

I know the information on the site can seem a little strange at first glance, but as a person continues to meditate with an open heart it often brings things together and the individual then follows the direction their own path takes them with greater "tools" at their disposal. At least that is one of our aims... to help people understand not only that there are vast groups of Celestials around us ready to aid us as they are allowed but also that we are capable of some type of two way communication with them.

I want to say that one of my best midwayer friends, Mathew, is a midwayer from another planet, irrregardless, you won't find a more caring presence on this planet. He and his team of nine others work closely with the Progress Group. Many 11ners here see his prompt as 333 or 33's. He has been with me through some very tough times and his loving advice has helped me to see that I have the unfathomable "Source strength" within and with that knowledge faith that will carry me through whatever occurs in my life.

Welcome Cmyru54 to our friendly group. :D
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Geoff for putting together those meditation guidelinesights. Nice work! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Another thing does my being a Buddhist, yet I still believe in God and Christ hinder the Angels?
it does not hinder a thing :D :loves

i am a little bit Hindu, Buddhist and Christian :D i adore each of the Divine Avatars...Christ, Krishna and Buddha :happy and our Creator of course :thumright: .

welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
seeingtheway
New Friend

Post by seeingtheway »

blue nova wrote:
it does not hinder a thing :D :loves

i am a little bit Hindu, Buddhist and Christian :D i adore each of the Divine Avatars...Christ, Krishna and Buddha :happy and our Creator of course :thumright: .

welcome to the site :hithere

(((Hugs)))
anne

Hi Cymru54,

bluenova speaks words of wisdom. I also follow the teachings of a number of Divine Avatars the same as bluenova. Angels are all part of the same Divine masterplan and package and your faith in God Almighty will aid, not hinder, helpers on your journey.

I have also been experiencing the 11:11 phenomena with my wife for over 15 years - it seems to be noticed most by those on (or beginning on) a spiritual journey.

So, nothing to worry about - just keep moving forward. Good luck, God Bless and God Speed! :thumright:

** Become a Smile Millionaire - Paramahansa Yogananda **
lee1111
Old Friend

Post by lee1111 »

A warm welcome to the board cymru54! :) It was no coincidence that you found us through Google and it was no coincidence that your father gave you that keychain … you're taking first steps on an exciting spiritual journey! :)

Geoff, those guidelines are fantastic! :) I think that they are one of the most useful posts that I've ever read on this board! :)

Love,
Lee
"At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want." - Lao Tzu
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear seeingtheway,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

lee1111 wrote:Geoff, those guidelines are fantastic! :) I think that they are one of the most useful posts that I've ever read on this board! :)

Love,
Lee
Good to hear.

love,
Geoff.
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

Geoff wrote:
Angels don't care too much what you believe. But they are very interested if you are prepared to listen to what they will tell you.
:cheers: :happy

seeingtheway wrote:
pronams seeingtheway,

welcome to the board _/\_

(((Hugs)))
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
sleepyhead11
Busy Bee

Post by sleepyhead11 »

blue nova wrote: seeingtheway wrote:
Oh, that is lovely. I googled the quote in its entirety and it was enough to me smile!

"Take the rich gift of smiles from every joyous soul, and from the Mine of all true mirth. Then north, south, east, west, where'er thou goest, thou smile millionaire, scatter thy golden smiles freely, freely, everywhere!" Paramahansa Yogananda. :D :loves :flower: :D
"Wake up sleepy head, I think the suns a little brighter today."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for taking the time to share the entire quote, sleepyhead!
Love it! :flower:

... and hello to you, seeingtheway. :hithere Welcome to our friendly site!

Love,
Sandy
justylonging1111
Family

Post by justylonging1111 »

Hello Cymru54,

Welcome to this family of loving souls, I know you will enjoy it here!!! :loves

God Bless :sunny:

Love Tannis
---------------
Mortal existence must be visualized as consisting in the intriguing and fascinating experience of the realization of the reality of the meeting of the human upreach and the divine and saving downreach.

Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Cymru, (that's means Wales in Welsh, huh?) Hi Seeingtheway, hope to hear more from you too. Or even, from you two? hahaha!

This is a brilliant thread! I love it, and I'm grinning like a nut-job and shall do all day, hehe!

Love, Petra xxx
ॐ LOVE Petra