11:11 Crop Circle connection?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

11:11 Crop Circle connection?

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

I am currently looking into the phenomena of Crop Circles, when I found this page. Here, is actually pictured an 11:11 Crop Circle from 1990.

Have a look:)

http://www.greatdreams.com/crop/yates/y ... spiral.htm

Love & Light,
Malla
welfki
Old Friend

Post by welfki »

cool :)
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

I find that one rather far fetched, but prefer this one:

To me this is clearly a pendulum, signifying time, plus the 11 11.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Chrystalchild
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Chrystalchild »

WOW! I am amazed!

:shock:

love
Vera
“You were born with wings. Why prefer to crawl through life?” - Jalal ad-Din Rumi
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

woaw so does this mean E.Ts know about this phenomenon
Twinstars
Family

Post by Twinstars »

Know about this phenomenon ofek? :shock: With so many believing they (ET's) have been here for as long as, if not longer, than humans, and with so much going on in the world at this time, (unbridled Nuclear development? :evil: ) in MO, I believe they could even be waiting in the wings, as emissaries of the Almighty, for the opportunity to be of service. When they are called upon. If they are called upon. But that's just me.

Blessings, John
Love All...

~"See the Light, and you will know. Know the Light, and you will be."~ An etherVoice.
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

I think I'm with you in this, John.

....... and you've started me thinking about Aliens and how they might fit into the scheme of things. Perhaps I'll pose a question or two and offer up an idea or two in a new thread (after first checking for other related threads, of course). :thumright:
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

now i finally get it.... once when i meditated for some reason i saw a flesh of a face but it looked like those aliens from the movied like with the big head and bid black eyes... im serious i was like wow
i guess they also have the same beliefs as us
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

ofek wrote:woaw so does this mean E.Ts know about this phenomenon
While aliens certainly exist, the crop circles as far as we have ascertained, are a Paradise created phenomenon. There are machines that arrive here to make the patterns, but the patterns are decided by some Paradise based individuals. So its a "Head Office" plan.

love,
Geoff
brianm
Family

Post by brianm »

Geoff wrote:
While aliens certainly exist, the crop circles as far as we have ascertained, are a Paradise created phenomenon. There are machines that arrive here to make the patterns, but the patterns are decided by some Paradise based individuals. So its a "Head Office" plan.

love,
Geoff
How do you mean, Geoff?

That Angels or some other higher form plans them out and Aliens use machines to create them?
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

but it looked like those aliens from the movied like with the big head and bid black eyes
:shock:

Not sure if this is related, but just last Saturday I met a guy who has been an active member of Urantia Book reading groups for over 15 years. In the course of our conversation one of the things that he told me was that Machieventa (sp?) had this appearance. In addition to some kind of facial hair that swept back along his cheeks as if the wind were blowing in his face.

I personally haven't seen Machieventa (that I am aware of), but I am just relating what I was told. :P

Cheers!

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

brianm wrote:
Geoff wrote:

love,
Geoff
How do you mean, Geoff?

That Angels or some other higher form plans them out and Aliens use machines to create them?
Well I thought I put that plainly. There are very clever machines that make the patters in the fields, but the patterns are decided in Paradise, which is a phenomenal distance from here. And its not an alien created program, as in living mortals from other planets. You could assume they are "angelic" beings, and they may be, but there are also ascenders in Paradise.

love,
Geoff.