My experience with 1111

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Vasudha
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

My experience with 1111

Post by Vasudha »

I've been a member here for a while now but have hesitated to share any of my experiences with the rest of the group. Today i felt like contributing in some way to this wonderful community that has made me feel good every time i visit :)

My prompts did not start until 2006. But my imagination i believe had picked up something back in 2004, which i thought, at the time, was just pure fiction. I was living in the United states, and i might add in Apt no: 1111 :). I had concluded that screenwriting is what i wished to pursue and wanted to write something about 'Parallel Universes'. I kept imagining that there were people who were living right in the same space as us but we couldn't see them because of differences in frequencies. Of course at the time i was looking at it from the point of a sci-fi film but Now when i look back i think i may have been nudged!!

In 2006, i had moved to UK then, my marriage which barely lasted a few months was coming to an end. It was a difficult time. It was around then that i noticed the 7:11, 4:11, 3:11 prompts but didn't know what it meant. Since i had been reading Parmahansa Yogananda lessons at the time, and meditating quite regularly - in an effort to get me through my marital problems- i did think it was maybe some kind of signal to continue seeking the 'truth'. I also knew that i wanted to embrace life fully and was ready to do whatever it takes to find that happiness within. Even if that meant walking away from a marriage where neither of us was really happy.

My marriage came to an end but i feel i am on the right track and surely life is only getting better. I only hope that my ex can find it in himself to forgive me for leaving him, for no fault of his!!

It feels good to be able to assist others in whatever way i can.

Thank you for reading!! :)
Vasudha :)
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

good morning Vasudha,
I kept imagining that there were people who were living right in the same space as us but we couldn't see them because of differences in frequencies. Of course at the time i was looking at it from the point of a sci-fi film but Now when i look back i think i may have been nudged!!
i get the distinct impression that you were nudged too :D :wink:

also, i have used the same description of "them"....here with us, we just cannot see them like we see ourselves...they are on a different frequency....they can be seen sometimes tho, when we our minds are still enough....
i feel i am on the right track and surely life is only getting better
:cheers: :flower:

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Vasudha

Welcome to the 11:11 MB.

Enjoy the FAQ's. The Midwayers generally talk about a "facet" in (of) time,
but perhaps frequency is another way of putting it.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
mightyonlove
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mightyonlove »

Welcome Vasudha :hithere

God bless you

Reema
In perfect love there is nothing to defend and nothing to fear.
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Vasudha,

Welcome to the 11:11 family :D . Amazing that your apt # was 1111. Are you still persuing the parallel universe idea? I've always found this concenpt very interesting. Someone I know has told me that many times she has actually seen these parallel universe-overlaps, so to speak.

Great to have you here.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
wirelessguru1
Old Friend

Post by wirelessguru1 »

I kept imagining that there were people who were living right in the same space as us but we couldn't see them because of differences in frequencies. Of course at the time i was looking at it from the point of a sci-fi film but Now when i look back i think i may have been nudged!!
My own scientific point of view also fully supports that to be "real" and not sci-fi... :):)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Great news!
My own scientific point of view also fully supports that to be "real" and not sci-fi... :):)
It's now up to the rest of us who have learned to observe and communicate with the Midwayers, Seraphim, Cherubim, Melchizedeks and others who live in adjacent facets to our linear time that they are just people?

One step forward two steps back on this MB. <sigh>
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

:sunny: thanx for sharing!!

looking forward to reading more from your experiences :D

xoxo
Lisa
~be still and listen~
Vasudha
New Friend

Post by Vasudha »

Thank you for a warm welcome and i'm Sorry for the delay in responding to your posts.
they can be seen sometimes tho, when we our minds are still enough....
Do you mean in your mind's eye or with eyes wide open?

Usually, i get images or sometimes short phrases which get me contemplating, and i am pretty sure these are not my own thoughts. Once i heard a very loud voice right in my ear when i was alone in a room. I got very scared and it never happened again. Another time my cell phone, which was in another room at some distance, rang very clearly in my ear. I knew something happened but then it has not repeated again.
Are you still persuing the parallel universe idea?
Yes i am still pursuing a story along the lines of the 'parallel universe' concept although i have yet to develop it. I'm certain when the time is right i'll have a screenplay for it, as directed by the angels who so lovingly guide my thoughts.

Its wonderful to be here :)
blue nova

Post by blue nova »

both :D

Hugs,
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Vasudha writes:
Indeed, both, but there are times when I feel the Celestials are seen by my TA, fully, warmly realised by my soul, and casually, vaguely noticed by my ever ... overanalytic mind.

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vasudha
New Friend

Post by Vasudha »

I also have a pet dog who seems to be looking at specific things. Sometimes right next to me. Or he'll have this goofy smile on his face. So usually i observe him to figure out where exactly they're in the room. Its cheating i know but it feels a lot real that way!! :)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Our parrot greets the Midwayers, and the 'feathered thing' plays up badly, usually holding up the channeling for many minutes. :roll:

Parrots have brains, too extensive for their own good. 8)

God bless......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

The Midwayers generally talk about a "facet" in (of) time,
but perhaps frequency is another way of putting it.
George, do you think that they mean facet like in the sense of looking at the facets of a diamond?
Because, I am now thinking that dimensions, beyond the 4 that humans are familiar with, are maybe just liike facets of a diamond. In that they are just as real, but conatined within the others. Like looking into a diamond. Does this make any sense?

Love to you all,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Jody,

It's like another reality of time. We humans are stuck in the outermost "linear" end of time, but not so the Midwayers. They can actually "warp" time to such a degree that they can observe an "unhappy" future outcome, move back into our time, and change that outcome.

That's probably not much help to you, however, that's all I can say.

I comprehend alternative facets (realities) of time, but I don't understand the nuts and bolts of it.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Thanks for that, George. This is definitely something that will require 'time' for me to understand more fullly.

Love and Light,

Jody
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Zxdavia
New Friend

RUNNING DOESN'T HELP

Post by Zxdavia »

i tried to run away from it ............ i was fed up of it following me so i decided to blank it out and watch a movie.... i put on a move from after dark horrorfest; the deaths of ian stone. well while soaking in the movie and moving my mind away from 11:11......... there was this part of the movie where there are some kind of monster evil demon things chasing the guy and every time that they are coming time stops...... unfortunately for me 11: 11 was chasing me for when he glanced and his new digital watch the time froze at EXACTLY 7:40 11sec...... i'm no mathmetician but it ain;t hard to calculate 7+4=11 11secs............. i mean ....why 11 secs....... boy i just laughed and screamed you win......... i'm still paying attention now what....... tell me something in words that i can understand...... sheesh.................... :evil:
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Long time ago Jody writes:
Thanks for that, George. This is definitely something that will require 'time' for me to understand more fullly.
There's something on it here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=13054

Not sure how I missed your post.

God bless.......
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

[quote="George"]Hi Jody,

It's like another reality of time. We humans are stuck in the outermost "linear" end of time, but not so the Midwayers. They can actually "warp" time to such a degree that they can observe an "unhappy" future outcome, move back into our time, and change that outcome.

Dear George;)

This is very interesting, because I am not sure the midwayers are the only "earthbound" who are able to "warp" time in order to observe a future occation.

I believe the human mind, is also capable of such time laps, and that it is a matter of understanding and training the skill, some are also ready made time leapers.

Having quite some experience with precognitive dreams and hypnagogic imagery, I believe this is tecnically similar to the time "warps". I cannot however explain what really happens during these experiences, but i believe spiritual progression has a lot, if not everything to do with it,'

just a thought:) thanx a lot for the post, it gave me something to think about:)!

Love & Light, Malla
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Malla,

This long ago observation might explain something . . . many years ago I complained about Primary Midwayer, Andrea, not "getting with it."

I wanted her to DO something, not just SIT there. At the time I did not know she was our communications wiz. At last, she did something. She stood and showed me her empty hands, and that effort of 4 or 5 seconds, maybe 6 seconds tops, exhausted her !!!

My conclusion . . . the more time distant they are, the more difficult it is for them to effect changes in our dimensions.

You wrote:
I believe the human mind, is also capable of such time laps, and that it is a matter of understanding and training the skill, some are also ready made time leapers.

Having quite some experience with precognitive dreams and hypnagogic imagery, I believe this is tecnically similar to the time "warps". I cannot however explain what really happens during these experiences, but i believe spiritual progression has a lot, if not everything to do with it
It has IMO. The more spiritual you are, the closer your connection with (to) your Creator Fragment, and SHE (not HE), has a mind, which wants to share, and which has access to all past, present, and future.

Hugs...
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

It has IMO. The more spiritual you are, the closer your connection with (to) your Creator Fragment, and SHE (not HE), has a mind, which wants to share, and which has access to all past, present, and future.

Hugs...[/quote]

Thank you so much for your answer. I must admit, I still have somewhat of a problem grasping the personality aspect of our Creator - like we have personalitites and are aware of everything happening in our lives. but I guess this has to do with the grandness of our Creator and the fact that our limited minds cannot at present comprehend the complexity.

And of course, our Creator being everything there is - ofcourse she/he has access to everything there is, past, present, future.... and everything inbetween:)

Thank you,
Love & light, Malla
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi dear Malla,

It IS a most complex thing to comprehend that the Thought Adjuster that you have is God as well as your future identity, whilst you are human and and the Thought Adjuster's future personality.

It is only when you finally fuse with the Thought Adjuster, that you have universe identity, have become God-like, and are eternal. For now, us humans are only embryos.

Back in the seventies there was a little black disc above Midwayer Bzutu's shoulder, and I said to him, "Will you please make that little black spy go away?" I knew it was spying on me and a woman in my place.

He said, "It's a Fragment of the Creator, and if you saw IT in IT's full brilliance, you would now be blind."

The Fragment would in the future indwell the yet to be born child of a pregnant woman present in my home (clinic) at that time. The "little black disc" was spying, and I knew it.

Hugs.....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

George wrote:
He said, "It's a Fragment of the Creator, and if you saw IT in IT's full brilliance, you would now be blind."

The Fragment would in the future indwell the yet to be born child of a pregnant woman present in my home (clinic) at that time. The "little black disc" was spying, and I knew it.

Hugs.....
wow, George, thank you, it is truly amazing. I can somehow relate to what you are saying about the actual seing and experiencing of what lies beyond our human vision.

I remember, during one of my spiritual studies of God, I read something that really struck through my whole being as a revelation.

At that moment, as a result of the revelation, I felt as though I was filled to the limits of what I could mortally handle. As if some sort of energy expanded within me, my vision became distorted in a way that I would see colours I had never seen before.

I felt dizzy, as if about to pop out of my mortal body and an enourmous force spread through my being. I fealt so powerful as if I would be able to solve every problem on earth, heal every hurt, embrace every one living here.

Then ofcourse, it went away. But it was one amazing experience of what is yet to come:) And a confirmation of the limitedness we are temporarily experiencing here on earth.

Love & Light,
Malla
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

hi dear Malla,

This goes back to 1972, and was told to a patient of mine who once had an experience like mine.

I'm sure you can relate to this, taken from "By the Grace of 11:11."

“You are doing just fine,” he told her. “Stay with me, Selene Freeman, honorable recipient of the Great Master’s Golden Glow. Some of this is hard to explain, let alone understand. I walked out of the convention center with the awareness that my mind had influenced the behaviors of the eight people who were waiting for the conference room to be opened up. The arrival of this curious new ability went unquestioned in my mind. I had decided the others were to be aware of my departure but that they were not to think of questioning me. No sooner did this idea arise in my mind, than I also knew they would not question me at all. Curiously, this did not seem odd. This strange ability or gift, if you prefer to call it such, is still with me today, although extremely unreliable now.”

“As I walked out into the street on that day, I entered into a brand-new world. The sunshine had a depth I had never experienced before. Alive and vibrating! The pavement had acquired a life of its own and seemed to have found an additional dimension in which to exist, so full of life it was. Its dull gray color a delight to my eyes. The bitumen road had these qualities as well. Even a discarded soft drink container lying by the side of the road produced this vibrant feeling of life and purpose. And so this drab and uninteresting part of town provided me with a spectacle of the infinite beauty of the universe.”

“A tall, slim man with his hands in the pockets of his gray gabardine three-quarter length coat, a box clamped under his right arm, walked towards me. His spirit was crushed by his unhappiness and he hardly accepted the many favors his life had brought. How should I know this? All of this man’s life? All of his slow progress? Just before he passed me he briefly looked into my eyes and there was not a sign of recognition on his face when I knew him so well. As he passed me, for a moment, all that weighed heavily on his mind also weighed heavily on mine, for me to know how greatly his mind was troubled. I could not stop him to tell him all that mattered really didn’t matter, and all that seemed not to matter was all that did, for there were no words that I could speak that he would understand.”

“After thirty seconds or a little more, I looked back at this man, now waiting at the bus stop. Yes, it was time for him to go and work his metal-lathe again all day. He would have his white tea and biscuits and sandwiches for lunch and the red apple from the plastic box he carried under his arm. To work his lathe again all afternoon. Yes, it would then be time for him to go home to his wife and his two little girls. It was not yet time for him to know what I knew, not in this life, but he would also know. And so I walked on and I thought I would never need to eat again as everything I needed was around me in the air. I walked on further and I knew I would heal all manner of people from their ills by touching them on the forehead.”

“And so, I walked on further and noticed in the front yard of one of the houses an ovoid leafed, variegated bush. It was proud of itself to have grown just a little taller than its friend, the rusty fence. Inside the space of this bush another dimension co-existed. Outside the space of this bush yet another dimension of it co-existed also. The bush within was dull and only gray and brown. The bush itself was as on a bright sunny day, and the outer bush was the vibrant spirit of it, bright and filled with energy, pleased with my presence as it took of my energy as I touched it and returned of its own. The rust on this old cast iron fence that had worked so hard to well up from under this white paint had a life and vibrancy of its own, a shimmering spirit of its own and it felt good to the touch.”

“I looked at the house behind this fence. A large thick paint flake had in part peeled off the painted wall to the left and above the door. I looked at this paint flake of many coats of paint, and which had done its very best to spring loose from the cement rendered wall. I felt good about its being there and it felt good about my being there and about itself for it also had a shimmering, vibrant spirit of its own.”

“I walked for many kilometers and gazed at this vibrant new world I had been given and I stopped at the water’s edge. The grass where I sat and the water, each had a spirit of its own. I asked myself if I were a Spirit or a man and from my mind I learned that I am both. I asked myself what the future held for me and my mind gave me no answer. No answer at all. I asked myself what the future held for my Spirit and from my mind I learned that I should leave my business and family and alone go out and heal others and teach them what I know. Then, when I asked myself what should become of the man, I learned from my mind that I should have faith in the visions of my youth and be a manufacturer, a husband and a father.”

“And therein lies the agony... the agony of the Great Master’s Golden Flame. For I can neither go out and touch and heal the people for all of the time, nor be a producer of goods, a husband and father for all of the time. I am Spirit and man and therefore bound to this earth, its ethics, its customs, its rules. I cannot be in two places at the same time, and cannot do all of two tasks for all of the time. For many years, the force that compelled me to leave and the force that compelled me to stay tore away at my soul. Whatever I could do, it was never enough. So, I did my best at serving both masters, realizing that progress lies in the achievements of imperfect man in an evolutionary world.”

“You cannot be all you might be in one lifetime. Neither learn all that you might learn, nor do all that you might do. So you do what you can, yet the doubt remains. Then I thought, perhaps I had been drugged, but I know of no drug that does not wear off. Then I thought, perhaps I had become insane. This thought stayed with me for many years and caused me even greater anguish. There was nothing I could learn about my experience. No one in my industry, or in our associated industries, in whom I risked confiding, could understand the meaning of the Golden Flame. I think one of my psychology teachers knew but he would tell me nothing. He took great pains to insult me in the lecture theatre. Perhaps he was jealous. Some people spoke of the Light but none of them comprehended their soul being embraced by a Seraph and being shipped off to another sphere. None of these people had Spirit Guardians as their best friends — Guys they regularly spoke with. Guardians with codes instead of names.”
ClrVoyant1
Old Friend

Post by ClrVoyant1 »

Dear George, I want to thank you so much for the story, I read it with tears in my eyes. I relate so much, and with all the feeling this person is going through. Oh dear, and I who thought I was so alone in this. I must read it over and over again. Thank you so much!!

God bless you.

Love & Light,
Malla