Electrical Prompts

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jessy61785
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Electrical Prompts

Post by Jessy61785 »

As far back as I can remember I have always noticed light bulbs and street lights flickering out at times when you wouldn't expect them to around me. I just had an experience again this past Sunday. I was at work, and we have track lighting with separate lights. I was busy doing something when I noticed all of the sudden that a light bulb blew. For those of you that do not know about track lighting, the majority of the time these lights blow because the track was jerked and the filament broke...no one touched where the light was and it was very random, and when I looked at the clock it was 2:22! On my way home that night, all of the street lights had been on for some time, and as I drove by one, it flickered off. I experience this A LOT. I can only imagine that its Midwayers trying to contact me, but why through electricity? I do really love this prompt though because when it happens consistently like it does, I know it is more than just a coincidence, and maybe a blessing? Can anyone give me any insight as to why the contact is through electricity, what I should do when it happens, and if anyone else has similar experiences?
~*Love me for me, so perfectly imperfect*~
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome!

As to why through electricity? Midwayers are electrical beings so it is quite natural to work through electricity. We are also electrical beings but have forgotten how to do a lot of things that our bodies and brain is capable of doing. Hope that helps.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Jessy,
Welcome to our site.
Love lilly xx :D
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda