yep i am a newbie

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lost
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

yep i am a newbie

Post by lost »

Yeah you all guessed right, i'm new here. i have been seeing 11:11, like most of you for a long, long time. i always ask why to every thing. when i was a teenager would see it alot and my friends would say "its 11:11, make a wish" i always thought it was one of those dumb rhymes like when two people say something at the same time and one of them says "pinch poke you owe me a coke". i stopped seeing it (11:11) for a long time. i am 33 now and last year, a few months before my birthday i started to see it again. the thing about babies staring at me stopped a long time ago until last year. the weird thing about the baby stares is that even if i would be behind one in the store where it could not see me (like it had its back to me) , it would turn around and look at me. back to the 11:11 thing, i looked it up on the internet and started reading about it. one thing that i read is that 11:11 is the attention grabbing code then there are reminders like 3:33, 4:44, 3:11 4:11 and so on. i don't see 11:11 much but i see the 'reminder' codes like 3:33, 4:44, 3:11, 4:11, 7.77 on receipts and similar codes very frequently through out the day, every day. pretty crazy. recently i have felt the touches i mentioned before. i dunno... :?
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Lost,

Welcome.

I've been seeing the guys and gals that are prompting you since about 1946, so I guess I'm not lost. They found me.

Enjoy the FAQ's.

Lotsa stuff there.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
lilly

Post by lilly »

Hi Lost,
Welcome aboard. Hope you soon find answers to your questions.
Love lilly xxx :hithere
~ If I hurt others in any way I am also hurting myself ~
~ In the welfare of others I will find my own prosperity ~ Yogananda
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Welcome lost....
You can consider us to be your brothers and sisters, so are the Midwayers giving you these signals.

Your experidnce with the Baby in the shop is awesome!!!

John
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lost,
I think I said hello and welcomed you on another thread but I thought I might post you a few urls that you may find helpful as you surf the message board. Happy to see you making yourself at home here.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059
Love,
Sandy
wings
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by wings »

Welcome to the family, Lost! Glad you found us..

(I know..I couldn't resist..)

Love,
Wings
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow".