Never knew...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
bmp1300
New Friend

Never knew...

Post by bmp1300 »

This is my first post on these boards. For approx. 8-10 years I have been experiencing the 11:11 "prompt". I always considered it to be a strange coincidence and have discussed it only w/ my closest of friends. It happens at least 6 or 7 times a week now and every time I just pass it off as coincidence. I was just watching one of my favorite shows on TV, of all things "Ghost Hunters" on SciFi. I just happened to notice that one of the magazine covers that they have blown up on the wall of their office had 11:11 on it. I thought to myself, "there it is AGAIN!". I rewound my Tivo to take a good look. It is so small and subtle I can't believe that my eye caught it. Apparently there was article in that edition called "Opening the Door".

Up until now I had no idea that such a phenomenon existed, and to be honest, I am more freaked out about it now to find out that I'm not alone. I will definitely be losing some sleep over this tonight.

Edit- As much time as I spend on the internet, I never thought to look into what I've been experiencing for so long. There is a TON of information out there!
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear bmp,

Welcome to our site.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
john
Old Friend

Post by john »

Welcome friend!

O yes ive seen 'them' in movies and even videogames....
blue nova
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by blue nova »

hello bmp1300,

i love Ghost Hunters too !! :D :D the magazine they have on the wall is pretty cool eh ? the 'designer' paid a visit here to the site....they get some good close ups on it every now and then.

i luv the lighthouse in florida.....they really got some good stuff there ! :D

(((Hugs)))
anne
~*~* Live in Om! *~*~
.. ~Swami Rama Tirtha~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello bmp,

Welcome. I too have notiiced number prompts when watching movies and shows.
Up until now I had no idea that such a phenomenon existed, and to be honest, I am more freaked out about it now to find out that I'm not alone. I will definitely be losing some sleep over this tonight.
I hope you are sleeping well and feeling comfortable with the info on the site. It is a good thing to be experiencing the prompts. :)

Thanks for that bit of information about the magazine designer Anne... very interesting. :D
Love,
Sandy